PowerShell Learning Resources

I'm doing some onsite PowerShell training this week and realized that I mention lots of resources but haven't provided a list of them anywhere for easy access. So, this posting is my best summary of Windows PowerShell related learning content from Microsoft. There are also a bunch of my links to my blog articles that I use as examples in class.

General Resources

Microsoft makes a lot of content available online for free. Here is a high level list:

Windows PowerShell Resources

Here are some resources specifically related to PowerShell:

PowerShell Examples

The following are examples of using PowerShell from my blog. They may or may not be useful for your purposes. I use them in class as examples that we review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove OEMDRV Drive from Dell Server

Stop SBS from Shutting Down

Expired Microsoft Exchange Server Auth Certificate